This system of laying out the seed packets and then taking a photo of them isn’t the wisest. I’m assuming that the last three are marigolds and the three before that are nasturtium, but who knows. The two columns in the middle could be anything.
I made quite the effort to just get one seed in each pot to begin with. However, I got bored of that rather quickly and just started dashing them into thumble-sized holes.
These are going to live in my conservatory for the next few weeks. The conservatory gets rather warm during the day, but almost as cold as outside during the night. So, I’m not entirely sure they’ll survive a late March cold snap, but we’ll see.